Duck egg

Steph8392

In the Brooder
Feb 7, 2022
So i have 2 duck eggs in the incubator im not sure what day there on as I forgot to put it down the turner came off for a few weeks I think without realising so it wasn't turning them ive been turning them myself 3 times a day there alive and moving but almost filled one side its quiet heavy and I can see some feathers in there but has this clear bit the other side which I'm about worried it hasn't filled will it be okay and what day would you say its on ?

Attachments

• 20220210_084714.jpg
    20220210_084714.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20220210_084703.jpg
    20220210_084703.jpg
    210.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 20220210_084719.jpg
    20220210_084719.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 3
:frow Welcome from New Orleans. I am afraid I have no real answers for you. I have only hatched chicken eggs and those were under a broody hen. I am very glad you joined and I am sure some peeps who are more knowledgeable about incubating duck eggs will be along later this morning to give you the answer to this and any other questions you may have.
Thank you very much 😊

:frow Welcome from New Orleans. I am afraid I have no real answers for you. I have only hatched chicken eggs and those were under a broody hen. I am very glad you joined and I am sure some peeps who are more knowledgeable about incubating duck eggs will be along later this morning to give you the answer to this and any other questions you may have.
Unfortunately this these ducks passed away 😔 i have 4 new ones in the incubator due to go on locldown Friday and hopefully hatch Monday keeping my finger crossed for these 4 nervously waiting 😀

While I am so sorry you lost your ducks, I am very happy to hear you are hatching more and have not given up. I am also so to hear that no one came to you aide in your time of need. Please keep us posted on your new hatch. It is always so exciting went new babies are close to hatching. Pictures are always fun, if you can provide them.
What breed of duck are you hatching? :jumpy
Thank you im not sure what breed they are theres someone down the road that sells eggs outside and I though id give it ago not sure if they were going to be fertile or not to my luck they were there white duck eggs I will certainly post photos if they do hatch 🤞

Back
Top Bottom