My first try at ducks!!! They were shipped and some were relatively old.... But I have nine who are almost done!!! I did decide that my bator was running cool as the NYD hatch chicks all came 1-3 days late. So I upped the temp by .4 degrees. Halfway thru for these eggs. I have a Dickie cabinet bator with an auto humidity thing. I candled today which is day 23, and tossed the clears. I have good air sacs in all 9 remaining but one has a air sac that extends Down the side of the egg.... That one is iffy. Now. The question is.... I did turn the temp up and they do look ready but should I delay lockdown by a day?? These are call ducks btw. And I will have some extras if local to east bay of San Fran are interested. I only want two and a friend two.