Duck eggs

If she is still laying eggs she will not sit on them. When the broody hormones kick in the duck will stop laying completely. I agree with @chickens really that you should remove them and she probably won't go broody at this point. I'm not sure where you are located, but if you live where fall is approaching and the days are getting shorter and not longer, it's also less likely she'll go broody.

If she is still laying eggs she will not sit on them. When the broody hormones kick in the duck will stop laying completely. I agree with @chickens really that you should remove them and she probably won't go broody at this point. I'm not sure where you are located, but if you live where fall is approaching and the days are getting shorter and not longer, it's also less likely she'll go broody.

I live in west texas 21 eggs and she just laid # 22 THIS MORNING should I JUST TAKE ALL OF THEN AND DISPOSE OF THEM?

Back
Top Bottom