Duck feed in Canada

right now iam feeding chicken layer

Heres the specs
20190327_113142.jpg

And heres the specs for duck layena
Screenshot_20190404-110520_Samsung Internet.jpg

I know Ontario is a pretty big province but I was looking the other day to see if Tractor Supply has stores in Canada and there are some in Ontario. That's were a lot of us get our duck supplies. Maybe you could try to see if there is one near you. I believe they are called TSC, LTD. Oh, and your duck is gorgeous! What's his/her name?

I know Ontario is a pretty big province but I was looking the other day to see if Tractor Supply has stores in Canada and there are some in Ontario. That's were a lot of us get our duck supplies. Maybe you could try to see if there is one near you. I believe they are called TSC, LTD. Oh, and your duck is gorgeous! What's his/her name?
Yes, I tried TSC unfortunately, but most of them don't even have chicken feed let alone duck in my area!

So once a duck past it’s fast growth stage (aproximately 8 weeks) there isn’t any difference in duck / chicken nutrition. Any of those feeds will work just fine.

If you ever get more ducklings then make sure they get the Niacin they need and your good to go.

Toss your little cutie a handful of adult dry cat food once in while. It’s a healthy supplement for them. Gives them some quality animal proteins / fats that’s lacking in pretty much all poultry feeds.

Back
Top Bottom