Duck foot problem?

I'll pick up some and give it a try. Should i stop/lower the niacin dose while giving this?
A few months ago i came in contact with an avian vet about the other duck and it has more of an issue with how its hip formed in the egg so i don't think these cases are related
Probably doesn’t,does this duck have trouble walking?

Here are some photos from today. She starting to get a slight limp but can still walk and run around with the other ducks. Couldn't find any thorns or cuts so I'll definitely try the vit b complex thanks for the suggestion
Screenshot_20200715-170523.png

20200715_172116.jpg
20200715_172117.jpg

So I've been giving her liquid b complex for about 6 days now but I haven't noticed any changes, she still has her slight limp and still holds her foot up while walking/standing. But thankfully it doesn't seem to be getting worse. Should I keep up with the vit B or could this be something else

(I got human liquid B complex and giving her 0.3ml over treats daily)

Could you take a video of her walking, upload it to a video platform like Youtube or Vimeo, and copy/paste the link here?

Could you take a video of her walking, upload it to a video platform like Youtube or Vimeo, and copy/paste the link here?
I dropped my phone in their pool yesterday so it might take some time till I can get a video. The best way I could describe it like a soldier marching when they kick their legs straight out and her body is slanted to one side from holding her heel up

I was able to recover a video of her walking a week ago when the slight limp started. I found an old phone that works so hopefully ill get a new video of her once they wake up from their nap
(It's the leg with the blue band - her right leg)

And here's the video of today, the foot band was moved to her other leg so her right leg is bare

Back
Top Bottom