Duck gender? Any help please.

KimsChickensandDucks

In the Brooder
Apr 21, 2021
Hello everyone. I have 4 ducks that I believe are 3 ducks and 1 drake but would like a more experienced opinion. 3 of my ducks are of around the same size with a light patterned lower back and the fourth duck (which I think is a drake) is larger, quieter, and it has a dark muted pattern lower back. I'm including pics. I would really appreciate your feedback. Thanks :)

Attachments

• 20210419_182919.jpg
    20210419_182919.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 20210419_191521.jpg
    20210419_191521.jpg
    939.7 KB · Views: 4
Hello everyone. I have 4 ducks that I believe are 3 ducks and 1 drake but would like a more experienced opinion. 3 of my ducks are of around the same size with a light patterned lower back and the fourth duck (which I think is a drake) is larger, quieter, and it has a dark muted pattern lower back. I'm including pics. I would really appreciate your feedback. Thanks :)
You got it right! 1 male and 3 females!

YAY be lucky you got more females than males only 1 male time to celabrate!!

Yes, that is definitely 1 drake and 3 hens. That is a great combination because you should have about 1 drake with every 4 or 5 hens.

Back
Top Bottom