Duck having seizures

I have finally found activated carbon for aquariums that is in like a crystal form and brewers yeast but it's in a tablet for dogs and cats, are these okay?

Last edited:
Epsom salts does flush out toxins. Good reminder!

My thought is that it has been a while, so there may not be anything to flush. Charcoal is more gentle, and may pull out toxins that E.s. may not touch.

I brought ducky in and he automatically pooped!! I wasn't for sure he was pooping. It was green runny poo with one little chunk of something in it. He actually did it twice. Yay!! I went ahead a mixed up some water and Epsom salt. I also gave him a little bit of natural plain yogurt and honey in a small syringe and placed rest in a bowl to see if he would eat it. He gets around just fine and eyes look fine. we will see what this does for him.

Okay he is drinking the water and I gave him some yogurt in a syringe. He is not weak. He had gotten really dirty last few days and his clean pool water is not getting him clean, can I bathe him in warm water with dawn and rinse him really well?

Okay he is drinking the water and I gave him some yogurt in a syringe. He is not weak. He had gotten really dirty last few days and his clean pool water is not getting him clean, can I bathe him in warm water with dawn and rinse him really well?

No Dawn, please!!!!
1f604.png

Just clean lukewarm water.

Wait a minute... What is on him that water won't clean it? Hmmmm

Last edited:
Looks like dirt. That's all it could be he had been the new coop the whole time. He would go from pool which is inside the coop to walking around in coop.

Back
Top Bottom