Duck Integration Information Overload

At least you got a reply. I have tried many times for the lone runner and still nothing.
Bonus: my husband loves our runner ducks. They love him because he would feed them fresh cherry tomatoes every time he walked by the pen. They saw him today while I was out there and just chatted him up. He also likes my polish pullet. He's coming around. He used to not really care about my chickens and ducks. 😁 Oh, he does like my main drake since he's quite sassy usually. When he was free ranging he would come running to see who was coming out of the house - when it was my husband - he would turn the other way. 🤣

At least you got a reply. I have tried many times for the lone runner and still nothing.
Bonus: my husband loves our runner ducks. They love him because he would feed them fresh cherry tomatoes every time he walked by the pen. They saw him today while I was out there and just chatted him up. He also likes my polish pullet. He's coming around. He used to not really care about my chickens and ducks. 😁 Oh, he does like my main drake since he's quite sassy usually. When he was free ranging he would come running to see who was coming out of the house - when it was my husband - he would turn the other way. 🤣
I find that many husbands are just in denial. They *pretend* they don't like our animals because it would prove we're right about loving them and how much joy they bring.

We have FOUR house cats after getting guilted into taking them. I love cats, but they are trying my patience. Four are too many! I told DH that I was done with cats for a while. He came back with, "Well, one isn't bad..."

Then I caught him looking at kittens for adoption in the newspaper!
🤣🤣🤣

How funny. We don't have cats[we have in the past] but up until a few months ago we had 4 dogs. One had cancer and we had to say good bye to her. So I know how easy it is to go over board. My dh does like the birds he just doesn't spend time with them like I do.
He use to say to me, you have too many birds of course I just ignored him and he never says that any longer.
I did tell him if we ever get another dog it will be little and hairless.:p I am so tired of dog hair all over my socks.

How funny. We don't have cats[we have in the past] but up until a few months ago we had 4 dogs. One had cancer and we had to say good bye to her. So I know how easy it is to go over board. My dh does like the birds he just doesn't spend time with them like I do.
He use to say to me, you have too many birds of course I just ignored him and he never says that any longer.
I did tell him if we ever get another dog it will be little and hairless.:p I am so tired of dog hair all over my socks.
My man is always complaining about the cats, but he so loves them. Cracks me up.

In fact the last cat we ended up with us my mom's cat. She moved into a retirement community and couldn't take him. I'd arranged for him to be the "office cat" at the local no-kill shelter. Hubby said, "He can stay until next week." Then he said it again the next week, and so on. That was 10 months ago.

My 5 yr old Runner mostly white and my 2 yr old
210A0A52-69BB-4977-A6E8-B1678BAE3CFF.jpeg
A151C0A2-5575-45C9-A45F-B0073D8C39EA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom