DUCK POOP

Lol. I have some too. And I’ve had my ducks eat some of them and they are still alive.:bow

Thank goodness I always heard azaleas are poisonous but I see mine nibbling on them and so far haven't lost a one. I have hydrangea's too I had to fence one in because they were taking all the leaves off.

Maybe they have to eat a whole lot of it to be toxic. Mine are only allowed to roam the yard when I'm out with them so hopefully they wouldn't get the chance to just munch down on the bad stuff.

Maybe they have to eat a whole lot of it to be toxic. Mine are only allowed to roam the yard when I'm out with them so hopefully they wouldn't get the chance to just munch down on the bad stuff.
That’s what I’m thinking. Kinda like chocolate for dogs. Not all that great for them but it’s not necessarily cyanide either. I have a few lilies that make baby bulbs all the way up the stem. As soon as they see the bubils, down the hatch they go.

Mine nibble on azaleas every day. They won’t leave them alone. I have at least 12 plants.:oops:

Back
Top Bottom