Duck question and need answer

I might end up keeping them for myself though, as they are fun to watch and they have been trying to tug on my heart strings. The 2 girl's can give me egg's later
You got 2 girls and they don’t want girls ?
1 boy and 2 girls will make a nice little flock. With only one drake he won’t have competition so he should do fine with 2
For your neighbours they really should be looking for more females
2 boys to 1 girl is dangerous for her

You got 2 girls and they don’t want girls ?
1 boy and 2 girls will make a nice little flock. With only one drake he won’t have competition so he should do fine with 2
For your neighbours they really should be looking for more females
2 boys to 1 girl is dangerous for her
I agree, but I can't force them to listen to reason on that as I have already warned them. As that old saying goes about you can lead a house to water, but you can't make him drink it. Oh well, thier loss might just be my gain. These adult duck's of this breed are beautiful!

I might end up keeping them for myself though, as they are fun to watch and they have been trying to tug on my heart strings. The 2 girl's can give me egg's later.
Aww that would be wonderful they do have a way of getting into our hearts don't they?
Can we see some pictures?

I agree, but I can't force them to listen to reason on that as I have already warned them. As that old saying goes about you can lead a house to water, but you can't make him drink it. Oh well, thier loss might just be my gain. These adult duck's of this breed are beautiful!
They really are beautiful
Hopefully you decide to keep them and have a nice little flock to enjoy

They really are beautiful
Hopefully you decide to keep them and have a nice little flock to enjoy
If I do keep them, another coop and attached pen will have to be made. Too many coyotes and dog's on the loose too, along with hawks and owls. I don't want to free range to feed those.

Back
Top Bottom