Duck TV!!! šŸ“ŗ

Pics

FunnyfarmMidwest

Call Duck obsessed! šŸ¦†šŸ’•
Mar 14, 2020
I actually got this idea from @Miss Lydia ! She mentioned how ducks were more entertaining than tv so I thought why not make a thread dedicated entirely to duck videos like a ā€œduck tvā€ channel! I know Iā€™d be very entertained by this and thought others might as well! I will try to post videos of my ducks often and it would be great if anyone else wants to join in! Iā€™d love to see all the ducks! I myself spend way too much time watching my flock and suspect others are guilty of it as well! :wee :celebrate

Hereā€™s the duck Tv episode for today. The Pekins decided theyā€™d go swimming but the call ducks figured it was more fun to dig around and play in the mud beside their pool! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Well after seeing where their bills have been I figure itā€™s best to lay off kissing them for a while! :lau:gig
I bet @duluthralphie wants a kiss from the muddy ducks :gig:lau :plbb

Hereā€™s the duck Tv episode for today. The Pekins decided theyā€™d go swimming but the call ducks figured it was more fun to dig around and play in the mud beside their pool! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Well after seeing where their bills have been I figure itā€™s best to lay off kissing them for a while! :lau:gig
I bet @duluthralphie wants a kiss from the muddy ducks :gig:lau :plbb
Why do you torture me?

I have done nothing but try to help mankind.

Why do you torture me?

I have done nothing but try to help mankind.
Because you need to see some adorable dux in your life every once in a while! :plbb
I bet the dux would be happy to gobble up that frog avatar of yours! :lau:lau:gig:gig
No wonder you donā€™t like dux they must be a predator to you...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom