Duck TV!!! đź“ş

Pics

FunnyfarmMidwest

Call Duck obsessed! 🦆💕
Mar 14, 2020
I actually got this idea from @Miss Lydia ! She mentioned how ducks were more entertaining than tv so I thought why not make a thread dedicated entirely to duck videos like a “duck tv” channel! I know I’d be very entertained by this and thought others might as well! I will try to post videos of my ducks often and it would be great if anyone else wants to join in! I’d love to see all the ducks! I myself spend way too much time watching my flock and suspect others are guilty of it as well! :wee :celebrate

Here’s the duck Tv episode for today. The Pekins decided they’d go swimming but the call ducks figured it was more fun to dig around and play in the mud beside their pool! 🤦‍♀️ Well after seeing where their bills have been I figure it’s best to lay off kissing them for a while! :lau:gig
I bet @duluthralphie wants a kiss from the muddy ducks :gig:lau :plbb

Here’s the duck Tv episode for today. The Pekins decided they’d go swimming but the call ducks figured it was more fun to dig around and play in the mud beside their pool! 🤦‍♀️ Well after seeing where their bills have been I figure it’s best to lay off kissing them for a while! :lau:gig
I bet @duluthralphie wants a kiss from the muddy ducks :gig:lau :plbb
Why do you torture me?

I have done nothing but try to help mankind.

Why do you torture me?

I have done nothing but try to help mankind.
Because you need to see some adorable dux in your life every once in a while! :plbb
I bet the dux would be happy to gobble up that frog avatar of yours! :lau:lau:gig:gig
No wonder you don’t like dux they must be a predator to you...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom