Duck vitamins?

No
Not daily nor regularly. I use it for individual ducks when they are ill and not eating properly. My ducks are on purina duck pellets. I am adding brewer's yeast daily as I have had a niacin deficiency episode this year. Prior to that, I hadn't used brewer's yeast since the ducks were juvenile.
Okay thank you so much. Yeah we had a niacin deficiency issue with our duck that passed and plus she has some other health issues, but we are always going to add the brewers yeast, because we have a pekin and they are more prone to leg issues because of her size

Okay thank you so much. Yeah we had a niacin deficiency issue with our duck that passed and plus she has some other health issues, but we are always going to add the brewers yeast, because we have a pekin and they are more prone to leg issues because of her size
Mine are all drakes, mainly muscovy. I have my one pekin drake on brewer's yeast as he has leg issues. My son's flock are laying female pekins. Like you, @amanda_rimo, we give brewer's yeast to them year round

Back
Top Bottom