Duck waterer?

bsshog40

Chirping
May 3, 2024
Omaha, Tx.
I have another question for y'all please. We have one of those galvanized little giant waterer for our ducks. It really only puts out enough water for them to drink but not enough for them to get their bills wet. Can anyone here recommend a better waterer that puts out enough water for them to dip their bills in? We need one that's a decent size that we can move from their brooder to their pen later.
Thanks, Bobby

Well the wife found a video of someone using a shallow plastic tub with holes cut in the lid. Looks like a pretty good idea. Might get a small one for the brooder and a large one for the pen.

I make these for my ducklings. I start with a smaller bowl underneath then as they grow I put on a deeper bowl. I also start with smaller holes and enlarge as necessary :welcome
IMG_2754.jpeg

I make these for my ducklings. I start with a smaller bowl underneath then as they grow I put on a deeper bowl. I also start with smaller holes and enlarge as necessary :welcome
View attachment 3821648
So we got a couple different tubs. I have a smaller one for their brooder and I put this larger one in their pen. I also modified an extra dog feeder I had for their food.
1000007055.jpg

Back
Top Bottom