Duck with eye injury , please help

Where do you get colloidal silver, or kitten eye drops
The silver you can get at health food stores or online
Grab the 30-40 po is best
I get mine from Amazon
I have the spray one as well as regular bottle
I use it one my pets as well as anyone in my family
Sign of a cold or infection we take it
Kitten stuff I’m not sure if one ca. get it at the pet store or needs to be a vet
In Canada it’s a vet

Do you have colloidal silver ?
If so put 1-2 drops on the area 3 times a day
My friend also uses kitten eye drops on her duck and cleared hers right up
Wow kitten eye drops ok for a duck? You are a Godsend. One of my three year old blue runner ducks had an eye injury more than a year ago and I took her to the vet. He prescribed eyedrops which helped and she’s OK but she’s blind in one eye and it’s sometimes gets dry and bothers her so I want to keep using eyedrops but they’re $50 a bottle and the vet won’t fill them anymore unless I bring the dock in again for another couple hundred bucks so I’ve been using chamomile tea and today I was thinking of trying my colloidal silver in her eye, I’m using the silver in my chickens eyes. The one that has what looks like irritated eyes, and also in her ears. I just started using the silver because she shakes her head a lot. She might have an ear infection I don’t know, but I have already done several permethrin treatments and dewormed with valbazen and she still shakes her head but she doesn’t have poor balance. Just her eyes look crappy, so now I’m trying this silver. so yeah wow kitten eyedrops. I have to look them up and get some,! Thanks so much.

By the way, sorry to hijack your thread… How is your ducks eye doing ?? And what did you end up using? I hope he is better now poor little guy ❤️

Wow kitten eye drops ok for a duck? You are a Godsend. One of my three year old blue runner ducks had an eye injury more than a year ago and I took her to the vet. He prescribed eyedrops which helped and she’s OK but she’s blind in one eye and it’s sometimes gets dry and bothers her so I want to keep using eyedrops but they’re $50 a bottle and the vet won’t fill them anymore unless I bring the dock in again for another couple hundred bucks so I’ve been using chamomile tea and today I was thinking of trying my colloidal silver in her eye, I’m using the silver in my chickens eyes. The one that has what looks like irritated eyes, and also in her ears. I just started using the silver because she shakes her head a lot. She might have an ear infection I don’t know, but I have already done several permethrin treatments and dewormed with valbazen and she still shakes her head but she doesn’t have poor balance. Just her eyes look crappy, so now I’m trying this silver. so yeah wow kitten eyedrops. I have to look them up and get some,! Thanks so much.
You’re welcome

By the way, sorry to hijack your thread… How is your ducks eye doing ?? And what did you end up using? I hope he is better now poor little guy ❤️
I ran into someone who is an exotics vet, and asked what to do. She said just make sure he has a pond, so he could clean his eye. So I put him in my chicken tractor with his buddy and a pond, and a few days later his eye looked good as new. ( I always use buckets for ducks to dunk their heads anyway, but she said the duck needed a pond so he could clean the eye better). But anyway he is completely healed up. I ran into her when I went to get the eye drops. I ended up not buying anything

I ran into someone who is an exotics vet, and asked what to do. She said just make sure he has a pond, so he could clean his eye. So I put him in my chicken tractor with his buddy and a pond, and a few days later his eye looked good as new. ( I always use buckets for ducks to dunk their heads anyway, but she said the duck needed a pond so he could clean the eye better). But anyway he is completely healed up. I ran into her when I went to get the eye drops. I ended up not buying anything
That's wonderful news!! ducks are amazing !

Back
Top Bottom