Duck with large black sore on leg.

@Miss Lydia I usually order my essential oils from Mountain Rose Herbs...they sell Juniper berry essential oil, and I would guess that it can be used like Cade essential oil with similar results.
I have Juniper essential oil but it doesn't say Cade so I need to find out if it is the same.

Hi.

@Miss Lydia
I have looked at the shipping option, and "La Distillerie des Cévennes" can ship her products to you in the US!

I recommend you to buy there, because you are insured Cade Oil from the Distillerie des Cévennes is the real deal.

For the chickens (ready to use) :
https://www.distilleriedescevennes....l-huile-de-cade-poules?variant=41057647460399
(If you buy the 500 grams, there is a brush with the cap. That's better, because you can use such as, and you don't even need to clean the brush ever nor to be extra careful to avoid to be stained.)

Some weeks ago again, I have cured bumblefoot from one of my hen. And by using Cade Oil, her foot was entirely healed and abscess-free in 5-6 days - with only 2 applications with the product...!
Sometimes, it can take a longer time - several weeks -, but if we persist, that is 100% success rate.
(I actually began with this method (for bumblefoot) because I choose to use Cade Oil to disinfect and to heal the area where I removed the scab from the bumblefoot, but I quickly noticed Cade Oil actually help to "destroy" the abscess...
Don't really know why, but I think Cade Oil is just so great?)

(If you look at the website, you will find a lot of great products. For animals and trees, but also for humans!)

Hi.

@Miss Lydia
I have looked at the shipping option, and "La Distillerie des Cévennes" can ship her products to you in the US!

I recommend you to buy there, because you are insured Cade Oil from the Distillerie des Cévennes is the real deal.

For the chickens (ready to use) :
https://www.distilleriedescevennes....l-huile-de-cade-poules?variant=41057647460399
(If you buy the 500 grams, there is a brush with the cap. That's better, because you can use such as, and you don't even need to clean the brush ever nor to be extra careful to avoid to be stained.)

Some weeks ago again, I have cured bumblefoot from one of my hen. And by using Cade Oil, her foot was entirely healed and abscess-free in 5-6 days - with only 2 applications with the product...!
Sometimes, it can take a longer time - several weeks -, but if we persist, that is 100% success rate.
(I actually began with this method (for bumblefoot) because I choose to use Cade Oil to disinfect and to heal the area where I removed the scab from the bumblefoot, but I quickly noticed Cade Oil actually help to "destroy" the abscess...
Don't really know why, but I think Cade Oil is just so great?)

(If you look at the website, you will find a lot of great products. For animals and trees, but also for humans!)
I sure wish I could get the whole thing translated but I am so computer-stupid I don't know how, all I saw that was translated was it did show Cade for chickens and price but everything else was not in English

@Miss Lydia
Yeah... I understand : I myself am really stupid with computer...

...On the website...

When you want a product, click on "Ajouter au panier" (English is "Add on cart").

When you want to buy, click on the cart, then on "Procéder au paiement" (English is "Proceed to payment".).

Next, in the cart :
1 - "Livraison" is "Delivery".
2 - "Pays/région" = "Country/region". You will have to click on "États-Unis"!! (The prices in EUROS will be automatically converted in DOLLARS in the website.)
3 - "Prénom" is your first name, and "Name" is your surname.
4 - "Entreprise" is your business/company, but it is optional, so you don't need to specify if you don't want to.
5 - "Adresse" is your adress, but it is your neighborhood/district (with the number of your house) you have to write in the case.
6 - "+ Ajouter un numéro d'appartement, de suite, etc." is optional : it is only for the ones who live in apartment, since they have to write their number/door of the building they live.
7 - "Ville" is your city.
8 - "État" is your state. You are from North Carolina, right? So, you will have to click on "Caroline du Nord".
9 - "Code ZIP" is your ZIP code.
8 - "Téléphone" is your phone number.

The case "Sauvegarder mes données pour la prochaine fois" means "Save my data for next time".

"Mode d'expédition" = "Shipping method".
You will have to choose a shipping method if there are several available for your adress.

"Paiement" is for your payment.
You will have to choose if you pay by credit card ("Carte de crédit"), Paypal, or bank check ("Chèque bancaire").

If you pay by credit card :
- "Numéro de carte" is the numbers of your card.
- "Date d'expiration (MM/AA)" is the expiration date of your card. "MM" is for "Month", and "AA" is for "Year".
- "Code de sécurité" is the security code of your card (the three numbers on the back side).
- "Nom sur la carte" is your entire name, written on your credit card.

The case "Utiliser l'adresse d'expédition comme adresse de facturation" means "Use shipping address as billing address".

When you enter all these informations, you then click on "Vérifier la commande" (meaning "Check order").

And if your order and the price please you, you just buy and pay.

But look... if you want to buy now AND that you buy for more than 79 EUROS, try to add this product to your card :
https://www.distilleriedescevennes....ucts/creme-huile-essentielle-cade-soin-visage
Would be free for now... in France at least! If its price is 0 in your finalized card, it would be free for you too, so take the product. That's a Cade Essential Oil cream for the face.

Don't hesitate if there is more you would want to be translated...?

@Miss Lydia
Yeah... I understand : I myself am really stupid with computer...

...On the website...

When you want a product, click on "Ajouter au panier" (English is "Add on cart").

When you want to buy, click on the cart, then on "Procéder au paiement" (English is "Proceed to payment".).

Next, in the cart :
1 - "Livraison" is "Delivery".
2 - "Pays/région" = "Country/region". You will have to click on "États-Unis"!! (The prices in EUROS will be automatically converted in DOLLARS in the website.)
3 - "Prénom" is your first name, and "Name" is your surname.
4 - "Entreprise" is your business/company, but it is optional, so you don't need to specify if you don't want to.
5 - "Adresse" is your adress, but it is your neighborhood/district (with the number of your house) you have to write in the case.
6 - "+ Ajouter un numéro d'appartement, de suite, etc." is optional : it is only for the ones who live in apartment, since they have to write their number/door of the building they live.
7 - "Ville" is your city.
8 - "État" is your state. You are from North Carolina, right? So, you will have to click on "Caroline du Nord".
9 - "Code ZIP" is your ZIP code.
8 - "Téléphone" is your phone number.

The case "Sauvegarder mes données pour la prochaine fois" means "Save my data for next time".

"Mode d'expédition" = "Shipping method".
You will have to choose a shipping method if there are several available for your adress.

"Paiement" is for your payment.
You will have to choose if you pay by credit card ("Carte de crédit"), Paypal, or bank check ("Chèque bancaire").

If you pay by credit card :
- "Numéro de carte" is the numbers of your card.
- "Date d'expiration (MM/AA)" is the expiration date of your card. "MM" is for "Month", and "AA" is for "Year".
- "Code de sécurité" is the security code of your card (the three numbers on the back side).
- "Nom sur la carte" is your entire name, written on your credit card.

The case "Utiliser l'adresse d'expédition comme adresse de facturation" means "Use shipping address as billing address".

When you enter all these informations, you then click on "Vérifier la commande" (meaning "Check order").

And if your order and the price please you, you just buy and pay.

But look... if you want to buy now AND that you buy for more than 79 EUROS, try to add this product to your card :
https://www.distilleriedescevennes....ucts/creme-huile-essentielle-cade-soin-visage
Would be free for now... in France at least! If its price is 0 in your finalized card, it would be free for you too, so take the product. That's a Cade Essential Oil cream for the face.

Don't hesitate if there is more you would want to be translated...?
Thank you so much for your help :hugs

Back
Top Bottom