Duckings

learycow

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 1, 2011
Southern Maine
I have TONS of ducklings and need to move some out!

Most of them hatched the weekend of May 13th, but there are a few that are younger and a few that are older.
I am only selling them as straight run, $6 each!

I have 3 pekins, 4 blue swedish/cayuga crosses, some anconas, a few blue swedish, some khaki campbell/welsh harlequin crosses (they look like hybrid 300s), and some that are marked like rouens, but I don't know what they are as I do not have rouens or mallards!

They are starting to get some size to them, so I can really only fit a total of 7-8 in a shipping box. Since they are not day old chicks, they need to be overnighted. If seriously interested, PM me your zip code and I will let you know the shipping cost.

I also have some half grown anconas. I can ship these as well but do not have the correct boxes for them. I would have to order them so wouldn't be able to send them for a few weeks. These are $10 each. (they are the ones pictured but they are larger and have more feathers now!)

ALSO FOR SALE: I have a blue swedish (crested) hen sitting on eggs. She won't let me near so I have no idea how many. ALL OF THESE DUCKLINGS WILL BE FOR SALE! I've been getting dark blue swedish, light blue swedish, and about 2 out of every 12 have crests. There is a chance some may be crosses, but I can leave those out if you do not want them. I will need to send at least 8 for warmth. These will be $5 each. (again, let me know your zip code and I can figure out shipping costs).

I take personal checks, bank checks, or PayPal (these is a small fee).

Any questions, let me know!

Unless they are only day olds they may not make the trip without some Grogel in your box. Shipping is hard on babies. Good luck.

Yes, I am well aware of how hard shipping can be!
These guys are a few weeks old and I only overnight them. So far I have sent a few batches out without any problems. :)

Back
Top Bottom