Duckling breed pictures?

I have no idea but that is the cutest little thing I've ever seen. Needs a kiss.
Oh I know it! I thought the same thing. I found the picture on FB and the caption said, "I bet no one will share this" and while I truly dislike it when folks do that, I didn't share it, I saved it, snipped off the caption and brought it here to see what kind of duck it is. I would love to add one or two to my duck family. Sweet as sugar. =)

That's a mean thing to say about the fuzzy. Not you. The FB post. He is sweet as sugar. Little baby. I hope someone can id him.

Does anyone know what type of duckling this is it's the only one out of five we was able to save as we seen the mommas get killed by a cat and the other four were fast we couldn't catch them I'm syringe feeding it as it's the only way so far it will eat plus got six rouens we bought from family farm and home plz help
Ducklings will eat Chick Starter, they are self sufficient from hatch. A warning about water, however, is that while they are water fowl, they will drown as long as they have down. So they cannot swim for long, and shouldn't be allowed in water without direct supervision, which their parents would provide. But feeding would be Chick Starter (at any feed store, Tractor Supply carries DuMor which is excellent, and they like mixed greens (torn in small pieces NO stems for babies). They bond quickly, so love and kindness go a LONG way. Note that adult ducks will accept babies if they are acclimated slowly. Baby should be in a mesh cage to prevent harm. Ultimately one of your hens will take it under wing. It takes a week or so.

644337AF-B9E2-4AC2-8FF3-288EA90E925C.jpeg
2B365BBB-820B-4080-9248-1CF9BF687D02.jpeg
Can anyone tell me what breed these ducklings are?

Back
Top Bottom