Duckling Death?

The one that died was a TSC duckling if I understand correctly. I'd say there is a very good chance that little duckling was sick when you got it. Is the other one that you got at TSC doing ok? So sorry it died, I know how awful that is!

the other tsc duckling is doing fine thankfully! smaller than my two rescues, but it's plenty lively and is putting on weight steadily, i have them in the same room that i typically spend the most time in so I can keep a close eye on them, but there haven't been any changes

the other tsc duckling is doing fine thankfully! smaller than my two rescues, but it's plenty lively and is putting on weight steadily, i have them in the same room that i typically spend the most time in so I can keep a close eye on them, but there haven't been any changes
I just don't want you thinking that it was somehow your fault the little one died because the little ducklings I've seen at TSC can be really messed up. Some look healthy and great but then there are some that don't look so good at all, poor little things!

Back
Top Bottom