Duckling hatched with what appears to be its tongue under its beak

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dont take the baby to Avon Animal Hosp in Avon Ohio. I used to work there many moons ago. The vet is the same. Really bad with ducklings! They will just say to cull her. Or kill her trying something crazy. Seriously
Thank you for that! I don’t even want to think about doing anything to her that may hurt her or worse to kill her. Now if they can’t save her at the place I take her I will have her humanely (as humanely as dying can be) put down. I will not take her to that vet or use them ever!

I bury all mine...
I've never cremated before as it costs a LOT.
I hope your baby will be okay though :hugs 💙
I know it does. But I cant bring myself to bury them knowing something will eat it or bugs will be all over it. I have a place by my house that is reasonable. I shouldn’t say I do all but I do 90%. When we lost a bunch of chickens to coyotes and raccoons I didn’t cremate them.

Thank you for that! I don’t even want to think about doing anything to her that may hurt her or worse to kill her. Now if they can’t save her at the place I take her I will have her humanely (as humanely as dying can be) put down. I will not take her to that vet or use them ever!

Good! I have no experience with any other vets that were on the list, but I shuttered when I saw Avon Animal Hosp. I wouldnt even take my dog there if he got hit by a car right in front of their building!

Good! I have no experience with any other vets that were on the list, but I shuttered when I saw Avon Animal Hosp. I wouldnt even take my dog there if he got hit by a car right in front of their building!
Yikes! They must be bad then! I have a local vet I love for all my other animals but they don’t do farm animals. :(

We once had an Akita, her name was Aiko, she had an ear infection so we took her to a local vet, and they gave her a checkup and stuff, she did in fact have an ear infection.
But they gave her an ear clean or something, and we went home.
But then, idk, a week or so later she died...
We never went back to that vet since!

Back
Top Bottom