Duckling help!!

4 acres of property. One acre is fully fenced and their pen and house both are predator proof within the fenced area and eye shot of the entire back side of my home with security lights. Our dog was in and out all day. I guess anything can happen but this isn't like any time before with predators... ‍♀️

4 acres of property. One acre is fully fenced and their pen and house both are predator proof within the fenced area and eye shot of the entire back side of my home with security lights. Our dog was in and out all day. I guess anything can happen but this isn't like any time before with predators... ‍♀️
I have an update on our Mamma Duck who was thought to have been taken from her nest, in our pen. My son was playing with another neighbor last night and they actually saw the other neighbors with one of our ducks... they thought it was odd because we weren't nearby but minded their own business. So pretty much confirms our suspicions that she was snatched.

I have an update on our Mamma Duck who was thought to have been taken from her nest, in our pen. My son was playing with another neighbor last night and they actually saw the other neighbors with one of our ducks... they thought it was odd because we weren't nearby but minded their own business. So pretty much confirms our suspicions that she was snatched.
Go get her then..

Back
Top Bottom