Duckling info

Blackvorlfarm

Chirping
Mar 19, 2021
I was thinking of getting my older ducklings some feeder fish for bath time (yes I know, but we always do a quick run through the tub for when they come in at night. My older ones are not on heat during the day but I bring them inside at night. What type of fish do you buy for them? I want to do something other than my usual treats!

I was thinking of getting my older ducklings some feeder fish for bath time (yes I know, but we always do a quick run through the tub for when they come in at night. My older ones are not on heat during the day but I bring them inside at night. What type of fish do you buy for them? I want to do something other than my usual treats!
I feed mine minnows that I get from bait shops, but depending on age they might be a little young for fish. Some places will give you the option for sizes and you can also buy freeze dried minnows which might be a little easier for smaller ducks.

I feed mine minnows that I get from bait shops, but depending on age they might be a little young for fish. Some places will give you the option for sizes and you can also buy freeze dried minnows which might be a little easier for smaller ducks.
I have several groups. My oldest are 13 weeks. My youngest are 3 weeks. I’ve got 7 or 8 week olds too. We waited for treats with my adult ducks until they were mature, but I was just curious what others give.

Back
Top Bottom