Duckling pipped over 38 hours ago, still not hatched, day 28.

Here are my babies. The last one I assisted is starting to fluff. She is smaller than the others bless her. They are such a joy! What an experience!! When are your babies due? X

Here are my babies. The last one I assisted is starting to fluff. She is smaller than the others bless her. They are such a joy! What an experience!! When are your babies due? X

Oh my goodness!! They are absolutely beautiful!! I'm very happy for you, enjoy them! Mine are due on April 20th. But they had a very tough time in transit. 4 are developing. And I'm getting another batch of call eggs that are being shipped out on the 11th. This is my first time hatching ducks. Very exciting!

Oh my goodness!! They are absolutely beautiful!! I'm very happy for you, enjoy them! Mine are due on April 20th. But they had a very tough time in transit. 4 are developing. And I'm getting another batch of call eggs that are being shipped out on the 11th. This is my first time hatching ducks. Very exciting!

Oh it is exciting! I guess you take a risk with postals but if you want a particular breed like I did, postals end up the only choice. I take it you've hatched chicks? Do you breed or for pets? I'm happy with 3, hoping we have 2 girls and a boy - with Welsh harlequins you can sex by Bill colour in first few days with 90% accuracy. Fingers crossed! And good luck to you, will try to remember to check back later in the month to see how you're getting on :)

I would soak in just warm water and the guck should come off.

Post pics!!! Lovely news!!!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom