Duckling with leg issue - any ideas?

Thank you! We were pleased to see a bit of improvement already in the positioning so hopefully it will get better with time!

The employees at TSC today didn’t know how old they are and we forgot to ask yesterday, so we’re going to check with the manager tomorrow to get a more accurate age for the correct dosing of the B complex.

That's great! It's almost like the leg is very weak or injured, as much as the foot - just looking at the bathtub video. So a little hobbles might really help get it in proper position. But looks like good progress! Keep up the good work!

That's great! It's almost like the leg is very weak or injured, as much as the foot - just looking at the bathtub video. So a little hobbles might really help get it in proper position. But looks like good progress! Keep up the good work!

Yeah, we’re not really sure where the injury is, but if you check out the video I posted after, it was already starting to try to walk normally, just didn’t want to fully put weight on that leg. Crazy to see after only one day!

Any updates? I just adopted a baby today that was being bullied and stepped on by his siblings and his leg look similar

Attachments

• IMG_20230612_195346882.jpg
    IMG_20230612_195346882.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 1
Any updates? I just adopted a baby today that was being bullied and stepped on by his siblings and his leg look similar
So sweet of you to take the lil and give it a chance at a good life. Hopefully, an injury and with time will heal. Can you extend the leg all the way down without causing pain? Check the back of the leg to make sure the tendon is not slipped.

Back
Top Bottom