Ducklings died and I’m not sure why. Please help!

I just now found you again . lol I'd keep up with the liquid B complex for at least this coming week. Just to make sure all is going well for this little one.

How are the new babies doing?

I just now found you again . lol I'd keep up with the liquid B complex for at least this coming week. Just to make sure all is going well for this little one.

How are the new babies doing?
K will do!

D1CF2803-DF7C-458F-99C4-B48D7B3C2A3A.jpeg

They’re good, eating and drinking well. I’m starting to worry about one of the shipped ones again. She’s acting a lot calmer again compared to the rest. I don’t know if that’s just her or if somethings wrong? She seems to be eating and drinking fine. Gave her a bit of sugar water again just in case.

Also spraddle duck is the one right up front, doesn’t he look good??

I think it is better than sugar water as it won't cause hypoglycemia I have always used it with new babies just put it in their water. It's also good to use during molt for extra immune boost. There are other products too, this is just one I've used for years.

K will do!

View attachment 3126225
They’re good, eating and drinking well. I’m starting to worry about one of the shipped ones again. She’s acting a lot calmer again compared to the rest. I don’t know if that’s just her or if somethings wrong? She seems to be eating and drinking fine. Gave her a bit of sugar water again just in case.

Also spraddle duck is the one right up front, doesn’t he look good??
I'm so sorry for your losses!!! That's heartbreaking.
Your babies are so beautiful, I hope they all do really well :hugs

Back
Top Bottom