Ducklings first time outdoors.

Tiger2

In the Brooder
Feb 21, 2015
I let the ducklings outside for the first time today. They eventually had fun and took a little bath. They are 4 weeks old tomorrow. I heard one doing a squeky quack, so at lest one hen. Hopefully more. They have feathers on the their bellies and getting a few wing feathers.
[/IMG]

I let the ducklings outside for the first time today. They eventually had fun and took a little bath. They are 4 weeks old tomorrow. I heard one doing a squeky quack, so at lest one hen. Hopefully more. They have feathers on the their bellies and getting a few wing feathers.
[/URL]

Boy, those Pekins TOWER over the others! Cute ducks, I'm loving this "pre-teen" stage.

Hehe, aww. I love Pekes so much. <3 It's so easy to forget how big they are! Going into the vet's last night we ran into a Pekin that was just checking out, his name was George and he was adorable. But it looked like he could have swallowed Wobbles up in one bite!

Boy, those Pekins TOWER over the others! Cute ducks, I'm loving this "pre-teen" stage.
I am amazed at how fast the pekins grow. They must weight at least a couple pounds already. They sure are clumsy. Poor things big bodies and big feet.

I am amazed at how fast the pekins grow. They must weight at least a couple pounds already. They sure are clumsy. Poor things big bodies and big feet.

But the feet are the best part! I love when they get all gangly and awkward, they just have those huge hambone legs and look like fuzzy rubber chickens <3

Back
Top Bottom