Ducklings with deformed feet?? Help please

So very sorry you lost LuLu :hugs they are all adorable.
Do the best you can and like you say they will be tiny and not weigh a lot so that is in their favor. Soft bedding can help too. Let us know how they are doing. And try not to worry ducklings are pretty tough little characters. Sometimes they have an underlying condition we can't see on the outside and there isn't anything we can do. :(

Last edited:
So very sorry you lost LuLu :hugs they are all adorable.
Do the best you can and like you say they will be tiny and not weigh a lot so that is in their favor. Soft bedding can help too. Let us know how they are doing. And try not to worry ducklings are pretty tough little characters. Sometimes they have an underlying condition we can see on the outside and there isn't anything we can do. :(
Thanks
They are on a towel so that it is soft and so it Is grippy

How are those babies doing ? @Blue is my chicken
We have made them splints out of plastic and I think it is helping
But peach is not growing as well is the others I weighted them just now and peach was 31g, hiccup was 42g and dot was 43g is their anything I can feed her to help her grow? I will be weighing them every day now to monitor

Beautiful babies, Theres sometimes a condition that causes a heart attack in baby ducks but sometimes its just them being scared, Make sure you watch out for any suspicious behavior or anything abnormal. and update us!!
:hit
Incase you didn't see I just did update you
We have made them splints out of plastic and I think it is helping
But peach is not growing as well is the others I weighted them just now and peach was 31g, hiccup was 42g and dot was 43g is their anything I can feed her to help her grow? I will be weighing them every day now to monitor
Fogot to say they are 5 days old now
And hiccup's bottom beak is slightly longer than his top beak he is still eating fine though, he is just a wonky duck he always holds his head slightly to the side and his foot and now his beak
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom