Ducklyne

More than likely hormones. I don't see it so much with my females but my Muscovy drake has been a handful this breeding season.
Best why to keep it from happening is to not give them the opportunity to bite.

I mean when I go downstairs the net is open so they can go out if they want and once they see me,they come out of the net and scamper towards me.

They were born in December 29.So Jan,Feb,March,April,May is running.I mean they’ve grown pretty much but shouldn’t the egg laying start already?I was merely having the impressions that they would lay by May.:(

They were born in December 29.So Jan,Feb,March,April,May is running.I mean they’ve grown pretty much but shouldn’t the egg laying start already?I was merely having the impressions that they would lay by May.:(
Getting close. You'll be so excited when you get that first egg.

Oh today’s been dreadful!
Al the idiot comes running after people all the time including me and keeps biting my toes,maybe someone shoved him away too hard and today he hasn’t been able to walk properly,I was terrified.I’m planning to take him to the vet tomorrow,please pray for him.

He is just being an ornery drake happens to them when they become sexually mature. Keep them in their pen so he doesn't have the chance to bite anyone and hopefully he isn't injured too badly. Let us know what the vet says.

Back
Top Bottom