Ducklyne

Pics
Maybe tell those caring for them to not kick him Also use the boittom of your shoe to push him away. But not kicking.
a broom to push him out of the way will work. When my drake gets carried away and wants to bite I push him away from me with the broom.
Drakes have way to many hormones but it's not their fault it was how God made them.

Maybe tell those caring for them to not kick him Also use the boittom of your shoe to push him away. But not kicking.
a broom to push him out of the way will work. When my drake gets carried away and wants to bite I push him away from me with the broom.
Drakes have way to many hormones but it's not their fault it was how God made them.
I’ll look into it.I do try gently pushing him away with my sandals when he’s in bite mode but he just comes waddling back so I tried hugging him as a punishment to make him be afraid but the moment I put him down,He started running after me and biting my toes most ferociously.What a brave duck!😂Olivia on the other hand spends her days eating away…

Well at least you only have one problem child. That's the way it is here my Runner drake has never even bothered me but Opie my Muscovy drake makes up for it.
When he won't take no for an answer he gets a free bath with my compliments. That usually diverts his attention.
:p

Back
Top Bottom