Ducklyne

Pics
I’m such a jerk,poor thing it must be so weak by now,won’t it survive?its wings aren’t badly fractured but there was a little too much flow of blood,idk what to do,I’ve spread another sheet of bird food all over.

I’m sorry the picture is still not visible.
P.s
The most horrible thing happened today after I got of my study table.
I went to check on my half-dried brooder,there was a bloody sparrow laying on the ground beside it,I was so panick-stricken my first idea was:I need to take it to the vet,maybe the bird hit something and crashed there.But here in Saturdays,aviary vets are always closed.
I didn’t know what to do,I turned on my intense care brooder heat lamp and slowly tugged the baby sparrow in a sock and put it there.I couldn’t leave it alone so I sat there for a complete 1 hour wondering whether it was breathing.The flow of blood lessened after ages.I was pretty sure it was dead since it had lost a lot of blood.17.9 miniutes later i saw it’s eyes darted open and it started croaking weakly.Next it was me trying to hold the bird back from flying away since it’s wings were fractured,but within 2 miniutes I gave up and the bird hopped away unable to fly.Did i just rescue it or set it free with making sure it was okay?
I had a bird hit my window pretty hard. I could tell it was still breathing and since it was cold out, I put it in a box with a towel and watched as it came back to. It took almost 30 min before it took off. Sometimes, they are in a bit of shock and once it wears off, they are good to go.

I found the sparrow on a pebble near the mango tree on my 2 hour search.I instantly performed emergency actions and heated it with my breath because I knew it couldn’t take the time getting back to the intense care brooder and all.This is a horrifying thing to say,I tried my best to save it,it just didn’t make it I’m sorry.RIP.:hugs

recently as I have told three of my eggs contain life,I still wanted to give the fourth a a chance but suddenly today it let out a ghastly smell that filled the incubator and I threw it away at once.There were no veins just a rotting ugly smell.My three are doing pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom