Ducklyne

Pics
This is off topic, but don't you think all new duck coops and yards look really nice? That's a great one in the photos. But those ducks couldn't have been in their new coop for more than an hour when the photos were taken. Can it survive the test of time? What will it all look like in a year? I can't figure out the water in the photos. Ducks use water as a tool to destroy the world around them. Poultry that scratch the ground are better housekeepers.

OK. Rant over. Thank you for letting me get that off my cheast @AfiafiAfi

This is off topic, but don't you think all new duck coops and yards look really nice? That's a great one in the photos. But those ducks couldn't have been in their new coop for more than an hour when the photos were taken. Can it survive the test of time? What will it all look like in a year? I can't figure out the water in the photos. Ducks use water as a tool to destroy the world around them. Poultry that scratch the ground are better housekeepers.

The only reason I’m planning to build a coop,
the only reason I’m not letting them roam free in the garden
the only reason I’m doing all these is because there are around 6 cats in the large garden.I remember those thieves taking my adult Cayuga a long time ago.
Maybe it can’t survive the test of time.Maybe it’ll look as stupid as ever and as old as a worn out boot,but what does that matter?
I just want to pick a nice one,when it gets battered,I’ll fix it.it’s protection is worth it.
At least,it’ll keep my ducks protected from those stray cats.

Aww you had your ducks stolen? that is so sad. Keep your babies safe. Where are you keeping them now for protection?
You need a coop and pen really sturdy and with a lock on the door so no one can take these.

Aww you had your ducks stolen? that is so sad. Keep your babies safe. Where are you keeping them now for protection?
You need a coop and pen really sturdy and with a lock on the door so no one can take these.
Yes,I’m planning on making an extremely sturdy coop with a lock system.
I’m keeping them in the little painted coop at night and letting them roam free in the netted area during the day.
For now.

Haha!
Yeah, don't plan on having any grass anywhere ducks are kept.

I really can’t take it!I really badly want them to roam on the grass and be free but I can’t and I’ve absolutely crossed out the idea of the silly coop.It’s too small even for two ducks,the netted area is at least ok for 4.I’m gonna do something with it later and keep them there oh and also I’m uploading their pics tod.Why do I forget always???????

Back
Top Bottom