Ducks Abandoned in pond!

I felt like it only taking a week for rescuing the 3 drakes here was they were so hungry and they would look for me every day to bring them food. People think yeah I'll just dump them out and they will be able to find their own food. Is a myth.

I felt like it only taking a week for rescuing the 3 drakes here was they were so hungry and they would look for me every day to bring them food. People think yeah I'll just dump them out and they will be able to find their own food. Is a myth.
Yeah that’s my biggest hurdle right now is that someone else has been feeding them so they’re not starving but I’ve no idea if this person is trying also to catch them in the long run. I’ve been trying to hopefully meet this person with no luck. Might try leaving a note for them before too long.

Oh mine find food on their own every day.. right in the bowl where i put it. When i dump their pool there are usually 20 or so earthworms underneath, but they are too busy playing in mud to pay any attention 🙄
I have found that CALM help is important, so many people elevate their frenzy when birds aren’t compliant, it only makes the situation worse. If your help gets wound up you are better off without them.

Back
Top Bottom