Ducks and goats?

DaSouthernYankee

Songster
Sep 13, 2018
Louisiana
Okay y’all my baby Nigerian dwarf goats I’ve been waiting on have been born and ready for pickup tomorrow! Any tips for introductions? The goats are only three days old and will be inside for evenings for the first week, they also are about to have a fenced area as of Sunday but till then do y’all think there’s any issues letting them all play in the yard under super vision?

Only thing I can think of is baby goats love to jump and play your ducks are going to have to be fast to stay out of their way. Your going to be supervising right. Be sure to post pics. I love baby goats!!
Yes! The goats have a 20x20 fenced in area for their own playing. My ducks are very friendly but fast when they need to be. I will supervise any time both are out grazing. I’ve never heard of any Hatfield/McCoy stuff and figure plenty of people have to own both. :plbb

They should do fine together. I just love watching how much fun baby goats have. Having them both will be a blast I am sure. Will you be bottle feeding them since they will only be 3 days old?

Back
Top Bottom