Duck's Bill "Growth"

Quack update: A close up pic after several days of treatment.

As you can see, its gone down quite a bit. However... I'm now questioning what it is again. She'll be back to the vet next week for a check-in. Only time will tell if he has a different perspective as to what he's treating.

More to follow.

Screen Shot 2019-01-24 at 5.50.14 PM.png

J

As you can see, its gone down quite a bit. However... I'm now questioning what it is again. She'll be back to the vet next week for a check-in. Only time will tell if he has a different perspective as to what he's treating.

More to follow.

View attachment 1652357
flesh eating type of fungus? Weird it's only on the bill unless they are getting close to a battery ?

More to follow.

screen-shot-2019-01-24-at-5-50-14-pm-png.1652357
It looks better!

More to follow.

View attachment 1652357
That is so strange! Thank you so much for updating us. Please keep us posted when you can in case someone else ever has this issue! :)

Back
Top Bottom