Ducks bill is hurt

Thank you!! Here they are! These are Call ducklings! View attachment 2907600
They are so cute I did not know calls came in black they kinda look like my bibbed hookbill ducklings! I just put some welsh harliquin eggs in my incubater yesterday. your ducklings are some of the cutest ducklings( evan thought I say that about all ducklings) do you have any more eggs that are going to hatch? You have a cute flock!

Last edited:
They are so cute I did not know calls came in black they kinda look like my bibbed hookbill ducklings! I just put some welsh harliquin eggs in my incubater yesterday. your ducklings are some of the cutest ducklings( evan thought I say that about all ducklings) do you have any more eggs that are going to hatch? You have a cute flock!
Thank you!! You have Dutch Hookbills??? I’ve so wanted some lol! I have a Indian Runner duckling due to hatch December 2-3.

Your ducklings are tiny!!! Ducklings and ducks are the best thing in the world when my runners start laying I am going to hatch some of their eggs and then I will have cambell pekin rouen runner mixes!!! My hookbills live seperatly from the other ducks.

Back
Top Bottom