Ducks eating now. Only lost one duck!!

Its been almost 6 full days since Turbo's mom died. So far the remaining 4 are still doing well, eating, drinking and no signs of illness
at all.
ya.gif
Wonderful news!!!
thumbsup.gif

Well this is good, some remind me of mine lol I have a few whites and many blues myself.
We'd really like to get some blue's, solid black and chocolate next year. Just hens though. "Going Quackers" you anywhere near Woodstock/Ingersoll thats where we just moved from Sept/12 after 26 years.

We'd really like to get some blue's, solid black and chocolate next year. Just hens though. "Going Quackers" you anywhere near Woodstock/Ingersoll thats where we just moved from Sept/12 after 26 years.

No, but i am familiar with those places, i am outside the GTA. I have a lot of blue here and chocolate, i acquired a solid black this past fall. We named her licorice lol

My drakes currently, are white, black and white(so pied) and blues(pied again) As for females, 2 of the chocolates here are from sex linked genes, the other two were hatched here one from a blue mum who carries chocolate barring and my main breeder drake has chocolate as a recessive, he actually turned chocolate this year then molted back to black, the other little chocolate from this past summer came from the one sex linked mama.

Here this is the solid black, it's a tough bird to find in our short lit days though, she almost needs a reflector.

Back
Top Bottom