Ducks for sale?

chelseachook

Songster
Mar 9, 2020
QLD, Australia
Hi, I am located near Rockhampton, QLD. I am looking for ducks in Rockhampton or Gladstone. I am fine with any breed except for muscovies and I am looking for adult ducks, although I will take younger ducks (as long as they have been weaned off the heat lamp). Let me know if you know anyone who is selling ducks. Thanks!

Hi, I am located near Rockhampton, QLD. I am looking for ducks in Rockhampton or Gladstone. I am fine with any breed except for muscovies and I am looking for adult ducks, although I will take younger ducks (as long as they have been weaned off the heat lamp). Let me know if you know anyone who is selling ducks. Thanks!
Have you tried Craigslist?

You have probably tried it, but I've sourced all my ducks through gumtree. It took some patience as they don't pop up as often as chickens but I just set up the email notifications for my search so I didn't have to check everyday
I have tried that, they only have muscovies in Rockhampton. Most of the poultry for sale on Gumtree is down in Brisbane. Thanks anyway, I'll keep looking.

Back
Top Bottom