Duck's leg wobbling

Good idea on just giving it to Winona. Is the weather nice enough there for her to have pool time? getting her to swim in the pool or tub can help with strengthen her legs muscles. I don't know what else you can do besides keep up with the liquid B complex and give her pool time Hopefully if someone else has any ideas they will reply too. That doesn't mean we give up I was just hoping by now you would be seeing improvement.

Good idea on just giving it to Winona. Is the weather nice enough there for her to have pool time? getting her to swim in the pool or tub can help with strengthen her legs muscles. I don't know what else you can do besides keep up with the liquid B complex and give her pool time Hopefully if someone else has any ideas they will reply too. That doesn't mean we give up I was just hoping by now you would be seeing improvement.
No, sadly, too cold for the pool. Funny you mention exercising her legs. I had to chase all of them to catch them and put them into the coop this evening and they ran all over the pen. It seems they don't recognize their ramp in the snow (it's the first time they've seen this much snow). 🤣

So I haven't noticed any change in Winona, but I did see my other ducks' legs doing the same thing, especially when they were excited. Are we sure the slight leg twitching isn't normal? She's been on the B complex for 3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom