DuckLady

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
NE Washington State
Cross post from Duck Rescue Network Adoption lists

I recieved a call from a women whose father recently ( and suddenly) died and she is now having to dispurse his small duck flock. I am willing to take them and re-distribute them amongst safe farms - but I need help getting them to Oregon. I am putting this out to see if anyone closer than me can help pick up, keep, distribute them.
The women is Andrea Bergie 530-753-2408.
Thanks,
Erin
[email protected]

Try cidreloche.com. She takes ducks. She drives right past Davis every weekend on her way from her home in San Jose to her waterfowl farm in northern CA.

chel

Erin is a good friend of Cindy B.
I don't think Cidre Loche can take them. I must say she is awesome when she helped with the Nevada to Oregon Duck Relay last October.
If they can't fiind homes locally there will be another relay to Southern Oregon where Erin is.

I wouldnt be surprised if she was full up at Cidre loche! Last I heard, she had about 300 ducks, and that was a while back, after she bought my flock of welsh Harlequins. She cracks me up. She always has ducks running loose in her car. A few strategically placed towels kept some of the poop off the upholstery, LOL.

By the way, do you know what breed the ducks in Davis are?

chel

Back
Top Bottom