Ducks wintering "poolside"

DB_Tex

Songster
10 Years
Aug 11, 2011
Upshur County, Texas
My ducks have discovered that I don't put chemicals in the in ground pool during the wintertime, and have taken over!! Enjoy the video.

I may have to flush the water and clean up the sides before I start "seasoning" it for spring again, but by then they will be fenced out... and they just love it soooo much!

That took me to my happy space. Thanks
love.gif

What a great video!!! Beautiful ducks.
Makes me wish I had something big for my ducks to swim in...........I have the summer pool, which is pretty good sized, but NOTHING like that! And I think the scovies will be hogging it. So maybe two pools next year.......great hubby will LOVE that.
Anyway, enjoyed your ducks. Thanks.

My ducks have discovered that I don't put chemicals in the in ground pool during the wintertime, and have taken over!! Enjoy the video.

I may have to flush the water and clean up the sides before I start "seasoning" it for spring again, but by then they will be fenced out... and they just love it soooo much!
That is so cool, just listening to their happy voices!! saw some of the boys being frisky too. lol Thanks for sharing.

IT IS SO FUN TO WATCH DUCKS WHEN THEY FIRST GET INTO THE POOL OR POND THEY GET REALLY HIPER AND SPLASH DIVE AN JUMP. IT IS REALY FUNNY WHEN ONE DUCK DIVES UNDER WATER AND IT TRIES TO COME BACK UP AND COMES UP UNDER ANOTHER DUCK AND THAT ONE GETS FREAKED OUT AND JUMPS UP IN THE AIR
lau.gif

Duck torpedos! They look so happy and cute! I liked watching them rocket around the surface of the pool
love.gif

My duckies are so jealous. Currently, they are huddled in their hutch, too annoyed with the snow to venture over to the pond...

Back
Top Bottom