Ducks

Gail22

Hatching
Apr 2, 2018
got up this morning one of my ducks missing so one sad duck on her own I'm going to get new ones my question is will my duck be ok with new ones ? Thanks.

If you are getting ducklings you will need to slowly let them meet. You might want to put the ducklings in a little play pen of some sort so they cannot have contact but can just see each other. Ducks are very social so I would think they will be fine with new ducklings you will just need to take it slow. Good Luck!!!!!

I recommend that once the ducklings are grown, lock the ducklings and your duck up together at night in a cage or a wooden box, whatever you choose to do. This is what I’ve done every time I introduce my ducks to new ducks, which I’ve done several times. No matter the way you choose to introduce your ducks to eachother, make sure you check them for injuries.

New ducklings also need to be brooded.
If you are getting ducklings you will need to slowly let them meet. You might want to put the ducklings in a little play pen of some sort so they cannot have contact but can just see each other. Ducks are very social so I would think they will be fine with new ducklings you will just need to take it slow. Good Luck!!!!!
Thank I've brought 5 the same age as my lonely little girl all settling well .

Back
Top Bottom