Ducktopia Filter System!

Quote:
lau.gif
brilliant! Its a funny story with the gravel. What I ordered was something completely different but they delivered something else, which was much much better! Lucky me!

Thanks for the all the great complements! I will update you all again tomorrow with further progress, and as a little tease, the duckies are in there now LOVING IT! I nearly cried when they got in at first, you could see in there little beautiful faces how happy they were. Rocket just runs round and round the edge of the pond trying to fly but she just cant, its so funny to watch and adorable! All the hard work and money is more than worth it when I saw how happy they were. MORE PICS TO COME!

thumbsup.gif

Quick question. did the person [can't remember their name] come and get your drakes?

Quote:
lau.gif
brilliant! Its a funny story with the gravel. What I ordered was something completely different but they delivered something else, which was much much better! Lucky me!

Thanks for the all the great complements! I will update you all again tomorrow with further progress, and as a little tease, the duckies are in there now LOVING IT! I nearly cried when they got in at first, you could see in there little beautiful faces how happy they were. Rocket just runs round and round the edge of the pond trying to fly but she just cant, its so funny to watch and adorable! All the hard work and money is more than worth it when I saw how happy they were. MORE PICS TO COME!

thumbsup.gif

Quick question. did the person [can't remember their name] come and get your drakes?

Yes they did! It was Dorsetduckowner and she was the nicest person ever! She really really looks after them and she has sent me loads of information and pics of them in there new home.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom