Dumb hubby tricks

Quote:
I think I saw that one Funniest Home Videos!
lau.gif

Yeppers,, one of the reasons he is an ex,,. and he can make anyone look smarter!

My stupid human trick almost killed my brother:
I couldn't get my Dodge van to start so he came over and fiddled around under the hood,, try it,, nothing,, fiddle some more,, try it,, nothing,, so he used a screw driver to jump it under the hood and it took off like a bat out of hades,, it wouldn't start because I had it in drive...

Two days later I couldn't get my 67 Camaro to start so my brother ( I love my brother!) comes over to push start it by hand,, it's a standard,, so he pushes me up and down the street and it still won't start. My brother is 6'2 135 pounds soaking wet, looks like a spastic Daddy Long Legs spider with pork chop sideburns,,, so he's leaning on the car panting like a race horse after running up and down a dirt and gravel road for an hour. I look down,, and I noticed the key wasn't on! I never did tell him but on the next push it started.....

I've been reading these aloud to my husband who's busy playing free cell on his computer beside me. His response: "that's the people you take advice from on raising chickens? no wonder you have all the mishaps with yours... those people are nuts".
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom