Dumbest thing youve heard someone say about chickens or Farm animals ?

Quote:
They come from vines, in which is tended to by gnomes that live under the fridge , where chickens are harvested like pumkins, already processed.

I seriously thing that's what they believe ^

My parents and my husband and I raise chickens. I took some to my sister one day and she said "ooooh ok good". And seemed very excited.....UNTILL...she opened the carton and saw BROWN AND GREEN eggs. She was ok with the white ones just NOT the others. When I said "what's wrong" she replied "I can't eat a brown egg......I may try to put it in a cake or something but I can't just cook one and eat it. HELLO I said... if you eat the cake you're still eating the brown and green eggs crazy. She said they just don't "look"right.

Quote:
IKR?!
tongue.png

Quote:
i just call budgies parakeets to avoid confusion of whoever i'm talking to, but when i'm talking to my family, i say budgies

You can do that since budgies are parakeets, I just like "budgie" so I can call my birds "pudgy budgie" when they aren't pudgy. How about Melopsittacus Undulatus? (their sci. name)

I was talking about chickens with several people around, and some adults said that if there is a egg and it's fertilized, you can't eat it.. I just looked at them with the "Are you sure" look... HAHA!
smile.png

I threw a badly cracked egg (non-fertilized) over the fence a few days ago for the blue jays and what not and some kids came up to me and said that I was killing baby chicks.
roll.png
They were dead serious.

Quote:
i just call budgies parakeets to avoid confusion of whoever i'm talking to, but when i'm talking to my family, i say budgies

You can do that since budgies are parakeets, I just like "budgie" so I can call my birds "pudgy budgie" when they aren't pudgy. How about Melopsittacus Undulatus? (their sci. name)

You could also call then the translation of their aboriginal name. When white people pointed at budgies and asked what they were, the aboriginals said Bet-cherry-gah, so the white guys took that as Budgerigar. The aboriginals hadn't actually told them the name of the BIRD they were looking at, they were actually saying "good food", that the birds were good to eat!!

Budgerigar = Good Food
lau.gif

Amuses me so now when people say they love budgerigars lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom