Dumbest thing youve heard someone say about chickens or Farm animals ?

"What do you use the eggs for?"
roll.png

i work in the city and people ask my all kinds of dumb questions, but i dont laugh just answer them cause i want them to be informed.
you know how ignorant city folks are. #1 thing is you need a rooster to get eggs
but now they buy a lot from me cause they realize the quality

Someone actually told me this over text message. They said: "I hate chickens! They are so useless! They dont even do anything! They are dumb and not brave." I just thought ALL those things were untrue and dumb to say. I mean come on... WHO DOESN'T LOVE CHICKENS!?

<3ChickenForever :

Someone actually told me this over text message. They said: "I hate chickens! They are so useless! They dont even do anything! They are dumb and not brave." I just thought ALL those things were untrue and dumb to say. I mean come on... WHO DOESN'T LOVE CHICKENS!?

Useless? Chickens supply half of what that person eats!
tongue.png

Last edited:
Zaxby's2 :

<3ChickenForever :

Useless? Chickens supply half of what that person eats!
tongue.png

No kidding!!!! Haha​

Well.... my friend who currently didnt have a rooster, said come on lets go down to my chickens and get some eggs and I asked ''Don't you need a rooster to get eggs?'' I know better now.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom