Dumbest Things People Have Said😂😱

Pics
Still most of what you repeated is lies spread by nutcases like peta. Just think if they actually didn't have any light or air in there that would kill the chickens. The ammonia build up over a month would kill them. They go through a great deal to make sure they have clean feed, water, and the ones around here use rice hull bedding. Tyson want large edible birds not small corpses. The conditions you made it sound like the birds wouldn't move so they wouldn't build mass. They wouldn't eat and be sick so they would be scrawny and not pass any health checks. Feeding chickens for months just to be forced to put them in a hole in the ground doesn't make them money.
Agree to disagree

What is the dumbest thing somebody has said to you regarding chickens?

My friend:
'I have no idea what my cockerel is doing. He keeps trying to get on the hens backs so I chase him away' 😂 🤷‍♂️

I've probably got other stories but I'm interested to hear your ones lol!:pop
If you grab your rooster and hold him down for a few minutes it shows him you are top of pecking order and he will not attack you every day.

Agree to disagree
It's your right to do so but I made up my mind actually being around them and seeing all the work and testing that has to be done. The housing and living conditions are not the issues in broiler houses. It's the breeding to make a bird grow bigger faster that is the problem. Once again if ya only have 10 out of 100 that has an heart attack they still make money on the other 90 so it's a win in their eyes.

Yeah, but places like where I live, "buying local" is buying from a store that has them shipped in anyways. Unless you just want white leghorns. Those are common to find on craigslist.

The main thing though is that it's not cruel. If it were cruel, it wouldn't be legal
I agree it’s fine to ship them, but legal and cruel have no correlation when money is involved, cockfighting is still legal in Puerto Rico, because the lawmakers there consider it historically part of their heritage, and a million dollar industry there, and when Congress tried to make it a crime anywhere in the US, they passed laws in PR to protect it.

Back
Top Bottom