Dumbest Things People Have Said😂😱

Pics
Same with the Buff Orp thing, No sweeter hen than my Dandy!
What’s up w the Buff Orpington hate? Lol. Is it a personality thing or looks? I had 3 in my original order but when they confirmed it they left the Orpingtons off (they were added on after I placed the original order)..should I try to add them back on at pickup, or get something else? (In all seriousness please tell me!) 😊

What’s up w the Buff Orpington hate? Lol. Is it a personality thing or looks? I had 3 in my original order but when they confirmed it they left the Orpingtons off (they were added on after I placed the original order)..should I try to add them back on at pickup, or get something else? (In all seriousness please tell me!) 😊
Na, it's just a sort of joke between a few members here on BYC. Absolutely nothing wrong with them at all. I think it's the colour which is joked about.

OH YES. My Twinky is the sweetest chicken alive, no she doesn’t have B.O, yes she is a BO. She ❤️loves❤️ to be held like crazy! 😜 🥰

I have a BO. She loves to be held and petted, but is broody 50% of the time. Still friendly when broody, though!

Back
Top Bottom