Dumbest Things People Have Said😂😱

Pics
Same with the whole world.

Think about this: if every person had a gun, then there would be a lot less crime because everyone knows that everyone has a gun. If a person wanted to murder another person, they probably would'nt cause they know that they both have guns.
Yeah, no. Murder still happens even to people that legally have a fire arm

There are statistics that show that country's where guns are legal to carry have more killings than countries which don't.

If someone wants to shoot you they'll just shoot. It wouldn't help to have your own gun
It would help. If you made it known that you had a gun, they would think twice before even trying to rob you. Put yourself in the robber's place. Would you rob a house if you thought that you had a good chance of being shot?

There are statistics that show that country's where guns are legal to carry have more killings than countries which don't.

If someone wants to shoot you they'll just shoot. It wouldn't help to have your own gun
Are the killings in those countries done by people who legally own guns? Most of the murders in America are done by people who have a gun illegally...

stats.jpg

It would help. If you made it known that you had a gun, they would think twice before even trying to rob you. Put yourself in the robber's place. Would you rob a house if you thought that you had a good chance of being shot?
If I was a robber I wouldn't rob a house whilst there's people In it 😅
Basically what I'm saying is, I'm against the legal carrying of guns in America.

Back
Top Bottom