Dumbest Things People Have SaidšŸ˜‚šŸ˜±

1. Roosters rape the hens.

2. Just stop giving your hen layer feed if you don't want her to lay eggs. (This was a comment someone made in response to another poster who was concerned about her hen struggling to lay very large eggs for her size.)
#1 is 100% true. My hen most certainly does not give consent.

ā€œIā€™d like to get a mocha with no espressoā€
ā€œSo a hot cocoa?ā€
ā€œNo, I said a mocha without espressoā€

Attachments

• 7157BDEE-995F-49DA-BECF-E89FC7F6591E.jpeg
    7157BDEE-995F-49DA-BECF-E89FC7F6591E.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 6
Iā€™ve never killed a thing in my life. Except maybe a spider. And I even feel bad when I do that.
Even if someone had a gun to my head I donā€™t know if I could kill them.
No person is completely bad. I know I sound cheesy right now, but I would feel unimaginable horrible if I killed someone. I donā€™t want to have a gun.
No one in my household even owns one.
I totally agree.

If someone had a gun to my kids head, thereā€™s no way in heck they would live if I had any kind of weapon to kill them. I am NOT a violent person, but there is no way I could live with myself if I DIDNT protect my kid.
Well, exactly. But itā€™s rare that someone has a gun to a kidā€™s head. And people sometimes do bad things with guns if you leave them laying around.
So it doesnā€™t make sense for me, personally, to have one.

Same with the whole world.

Think about this: if every person had a gun, then there would be a lot less crime because everyone knows that everyone has a gun. If a person wanted to murder another person, they probably would'nt cause they know that they both have guns.
That is not how it works imho. If guns are forbidden (exept for police) there would be barely idiotic shooting on highschools, there would be no kids shooting a sibling while playing police and thief. And a fight between neighbours that get angry ends with a fistfight or something similar. Not with a crazy shooting.

In Europe we have liquidations between criminals and now and then an idiot who goes insane and buys a gun (illegal) for a shooting. But there are way less people who get killed in gunfights. Anyway if nobody has a gun, there is way less unintentional shooting.

Oh and the police is not almighty here. There is investigation after every shooting incident.

That is not how it works imho. If guns are forbidden (exept for police) there would be barely idiotic shooting on highschools, there would be no kids shooting a sibling while playing police and thief. And a fight between neighbours that get angry ends with a fistfight or something similar. Not with a crazy shooting.

In Europe we have liquidations between criminals and now and then an idiot who goes insane and buys a gun (illegal) for a shooting. But there are way less people who get killed in gunfights. Anyway if nobody has a gun, there is way less unintentional shooting.

Oh and the police is not almighty here. There is investigation after every shooting incident.
A lot of people in my area have guns
A: for hunting (providing meat for their family)
and
B: predator protecion

My dog got attacked by a coyote once. DH scared it away w a gunshot & luckily didnā€™t have to shoot it. We also had a random night with a guy who knocked on our door because he got a flat tire. We let him borrow our phone, but I probably wouldnā€™t have answered if we didnā€™t have a rifle in the house.

Also, all of the shootings you outlined happen with illegal guns as well. And if the government canā€™t keep illegal guns out of the country, you are at the mercy of law enforcement if someone attacks you. With a response time of 5 minutes, you could very well be dead by then.

Last edited:

The people doing these things are criminals, they don't care if guns are outlawed. They will find a way to get one anyway

But if guns are banned, people who follow laws have no chance if someone draws a gun. There are other weapons you could carry on you, but if you pull out knife when someone has a gun pointed at your or another person's head, you might get a laugh out of them.

But if you pull a gun on them, you have a better chance. Point it at there head, a lot of "idiots" would probably back down then. If they don't shoot the hand holding the gun.

And for the leaving a gun laying around, that is quite uncommon, most people have a locked safe or closet.

Back
Top Bottom