Dumbest Things People Have Said😂😱

Pics
Someone told me Chickens and birds don't have soul 😂😂🤣😅🤣
Of course chickens have a soul, spirit, and feelings. Maybe a bit less than dogs, cats and pigs. But they have it all right. Just look at their behaviour and interaction in the flock. And how they mourn a few days after a ‘sibling’ died.

BTW, Most roosters have a lot of guts too.

This is what many people say/think is true:
Chickens don’t have a soul, therefore you can mistreat chickens, cull chickens and eat chickens.

It's the mistreating and people buying eggs and meat from mistreated chickens, that hurt my feelings.
Despite their consciousness, they remain soulless or that they do not have spirits. For this reason, when they die, they do not enter into an afterlife. In other words, they will not live in eternity with us.

This is no reason to mistreat an animal of any kind.

That's true.
Learning self defense is very important but that's going to be tricky when someone has a gun. You'd have to disarm them, and you'd likely get shot before that happens.
If the gun gets jammed or you run out of ammunition you can still use the gun and whack someone with it.

Shootings may never happen in your area, but its always better to be prepared.

As for the shootings that happen in gun free zones, theres not much you can do unless you carry anyways. That's why its important to protect our rights. Self defense is one of many reasons.

If someone starting shooting innocent people wherever I would shoot them without hesitation. I may get shot from them in the process but I would do whatever it takes to take them out first. I would rather get shot or be disarmed in the process than stand by or run.
In areas where people keep guns for their own personal protection shootings are less common. They got shot.
End of story.
Great point!

Back
Top Bottom